The Arccos Drive Sensor pairs with the free Arccos Driver app on your iPhone and Apple Watch to form the Arccos Driver golf performance tracking and live competition system, which delivers data about your tee shot distances, fairways hit, and more as you play. At the start of each round, Arccos Driver gives you personal, skill-based challenges for fairways hit and “Bomb Drives” (tee shots longer than your average). The “Arccos Yards” points system then allows you to compete against your foursome, friends, and others on daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboards hosted in the app. To start using the system, simply attach the ultra-light (less than 12 g) sensor to the grip end of any driving club and pair it just once to your iPhone using the Arccos Driver app. The Arccos Driver sensor uses a standard watch battery (CR2032)-which lasts up to 50 rounds. There’s even a battery charge-level indicator in the Arccos app.
- Advanced GPS mapping for more than 35,000 courses worldwide
- Distance and accuracy stats for every drive and round
- Personalized challenges based on performance history
- Live leaderboards for daily, weekly, and monthly competitions
- Social bragging via one-touch posting to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram