Descriptions:When you want close-up views of distant objects, but have limited space for optical gear, quality monocular is your best bet. The 6X Monocular Telescope is conveniently compact and portable to bring to the beach, sports games, or on camping excursions to scenic locations, so you can enjoy magnified views of distant wildlife, birds, scenery, sporting events without packing a lot of bulky equipment. What is more, its rugged, rubber-armored body make the Monocular ideal for use in virtually any weather conditions. Scan Mode allows you to actively range multiple target. Light Detection and transmissive viewing LCD display the accurate distance.Specifications:Product Name: Monocular TelescopePower Supply: 3V(CR2 x 1)Measuring Unit: Yd/mMeasuring Range: 5M – 1200MMeasuring Angle: -60 degree to 60 degreeMeasuring Time: 0.5 – 1secWavelenght: 905nmSecurity: FD A(Class1)(CFR 21)Field of View: 7 degreeMagnification: 6XObjective Lens Diameter: 24mmEyepiece Lens Diameter: 16mmExit Pupil Diameter: 3.8mmDioptre Adjustment: +/-3 degreeFocusing Method: Eyepiece FocusingHeight Measurement: YesScan Mode: YesUp to Flagstick: YesDisplay: Transmissive Viewing LCDBattery Type: CR2-3V Lithium Battery(Here is included)Size: 100mm x 74mm x 43mm(L*W*H)Color: Red, blackNet Weight: 285gPackage Contents:1 x Monocular Telescope1 x CR2-3V Lithium Battery1 x Carrying Pouch1 x Clean Cloth1 x Handheld Strap1 x English ManualService:1 year free replacement for defective units and 30 days unconditional return and refund; friendly customer support within 24 hours.
- Substantial 7 degree field-of-view provides a relaxing viewing experience, 1200M distance range.
- 24mm objective lenses gather lots of light for great daytime views with an 6X magnification boost.
- Compact and portable monocular perfect for hand-held scanning distant birds, wildlife, and scenery.
- Eyepiece is adjustable, designed for better vision. It still works when wearing glasses.
- Scan Mode allows you to actively range multiple target. Transmissive viewing LCD displays distance.