Make targeting simple and improve your game with the COOLSHOT 80i VR.
Rapidly assess the exact distance for easy targeting, with a laser rangefinder boasting Nikon’s optical VR (Vibration Reduction)¹ system. Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less², giving a faster and more accurate reading. With a range of up to 915 metres, it features LOCKED ON technology, showing an instant visual confirmation of the distance to the target when subjects are overlapping. ID technology reads the uphill and downhill slopes of a course, allowing Golf Mode to display the slope-adjusted distance. A 6x monocular gives high optical performance in an ergonomic and weatherproof body.
– VR (VIBRATION REDUCTION) TECHNOLOGY
Employing Nikon’s VR (Vibration Reduction) system, vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement are reduced, and the irradiated laser is also aligned at the same time. Because you can direct the laser onto the target faster and more easily, the ease of measurement to a small subject like a flagstick is greatly improved. This is all achieved with Nikon’s original technologies that are a fusion of VR technology and high-performance measurement function.
– LOCKED ON TECHNOLOGY FOR PRECISION TARGETING
Discover a new, easy way to indicate that the distance to the flagstick has been measured. Picture the scene of an approach shot to a green with woods in the background, where you’re not sure whether the measured distance is to the flagstick or the trees behind it. LOCKED ON technology displays the distance
- 8-Second continuous measurement allows you to scan an area to find multiple distance measurements
- Id technology displays slope-adjusted distance (horizontal distance height), enabling you to select the proper club for uphill or downhill shots
- Nikon locked on technology provides an indicator when the closest target among a group is being measured, ensuring that the reading is the distance to the flagstick